Friday, February 11, 2011

A Brief Introduction

My name is Taylor Milks and I am an average run-of-the-mill 20 year old from Elizabethtown Kentucky. I consider myself to be an amateur photographer. Amateur because, A) I have yet to be able to make this my job and B) because I am no where near where I want to be regarding the skills it takes as well as the creative eye for what makes a good shot. I hope that this will grow along with my love for photography with every shot I take. Which is partially why I cannot put my camera down.
This is my 5th attempt to making a blog on here and for some reason I always forget I have it which is why all my others have failed and died, I just forgot I had them. But hopefully with my new phone having internet access and no job, meaning more freetime, I will be of more adherence to blogging.
I wish you all the best of luck on all of your future endeavors and I wish you stick with me as this blog grows and you can watch along with me as my photofraphy grows as well. I wish for this to be somewhat of a photoblog with some of my own work as well as shots and ideas I will post as inspiration for myself. Those will be organized accordingly.
If you wish to critique, go right ahead. I am completely lacking when it comes to critiquing my work. I treat my shots like my own children, sometimes I am completely oblivious to their obvious flaws and other times I am way too critical.
So I bid you adieu for now and will return to post some of my previous work.
Enjoy and happy blogging!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment